sábado, 27 de noviembre de 2010

Since my point of view, this picture is so simple and normal. This image doesn´t inspire anything good to me. It is an elementary picture taken since an airplane that reflects the Caribbean Sea. The only interesting thing that I can find in this picture is how the colors are playing in this image, but it doesn´t arouse any feeling in me. For me it´s like a protector scream of “window 95” (operative system)
I don´t know if I perceive that because of my lack of knowledge about arts related to images, but that is that I perceive.  

4 comentarios:

  1. Maybe, from your point of view what u think is right but I disagree with u because I think that the picture reflects the representation of teachers personality, we have to see the immensity of being teachers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. what's up fido! I respect your point of view, I don't agree with it, though. just check some of the words... for example: I do not think it's protector scream, I think what you meant is Screensaver.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Come on! use your imagination. I cannot believe that you see this in black or white. I'm another one that respects your opinion, but try to see beyond that "simple image". See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Miguel,
    There are some important mistakes in your paragraph. Since is not used to talk about point of view: it's from my point...
    The picture was taken FROM not SINCE an airplane.
    Antonio is right, it's not protector scream, it's screensaver.

    I'm sorry.

    ResponderEliminar